NEW YORK, N.Y. (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — AtPrime Media, Inc., the sponsor of the @Prime! Pension Inspector Suite, the leading online service for providing Qualified Retirement Plan performance results, announces a new economy priced addition, to join the free Standard Edition, and subscription Compare and Rank Edition, The Market Research Platinum Edition.
The Pension Inspector Market Research Platinum Edition was developed by Retirement Plan experts:
* Delivers performance results, from more than 40 Qualified Retirement Plan categories, from official data filed by Plan Sponsors to the IRS and DOL within the Annual Plan Report Form 5500.
* Is designed for Plan Participants, Plan Professionals, Government Agencies, Marketers, Plan Sponsors and Plan Administrators, and affords the user instant computer desktop access, plus performance results to more than 1,000,000 Qualified Plans and Key Plan Contact information.
* To simplify use, Beginner and Advanced mode has been integrated into the framework of the service.
* Special formulas are included, to provide better insight into plan performance which includes Average Plan Earnings and Average Plan Direct Expense queries.
* Is offered FREE as a one (1) year subscription when the user purchases a one year subscription of the Pension Inspector Compare and Rank Edition for $199, a savings of more than 50 percent from the standard combo subscription rate of $400 (offer expires December 31, 2009).
* Both subscription editions allow the user to save results to their laptop or desktop computer – which may include key Plan Contact information – that is Skype friendly.
* The three (3) program Suite provides the user access up to six (6) years of plan performance, which includes spreadsheets, graphs, and color coding of key performance results, plus, three years of Market Research data in an ever expanding list of query categories which is user tailored to any zip code, plan type, tax preparer, CPA or Enrolled Actuary.
Mr. Tananbaum, CEO of AtPrime Media, Inc. and the creator of the Pension Inspector Suite said upon the launch of its new Market Research Platinum Edition: “The public now has a new affordable tool to complement our free Standard, and low cost Compare and Rank Editions, which together empowers all with a new ray of light to measure the performance of Qualified Retirement Plans.”
Mr. Tananbaum is one of the founding members of the American Society of Pension Professionals and Actuaries in 1967, and is currently a Member of the American Academy of Actuaries, a Fellow of the Conference of Consulting Actuaries. He has appeared on CNN and CNBC as a pension expert in various matters in the past 15 years. AtPrime Media, Inc.’s President is an Enrolled Actuary who practices before the Internal Revenue Service, Department of Labor and the Pension Benefit Guarantee Corporation in ERISA matters.
In addition, Mr. Tananbaum is also currently the CEO of National Retirement Programs, Inc., a 40 year old Employee Benefits Consulting Firm.
More information online: http://www.atprime.com .
News Source: AtPrime Media, Inc.
All referenced product names, and other marks, are trademarks of their respective owners. This story was issued by Send2Press®. Copyright © 2009 Neotrope® News Network.