BOULDER, Colo., May 15, 2016 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) -- Although many people know TeamSnap as the leading tool for organizing and communicating every aspect of active sports life for teams, the sports management app innovator also offers a comprehensive web-based solution that helps streamline management for clubs, leagues and associations.
The number of customers using TeamSnap has nearly over the past year to 10 million, and more organizations are turning to TeamSnap every day for a top-notch website, online registration, effective communication tools, scheduling and general management that saves time and sanity.
Colorado Premier Basketball Club is a non-profit youth basketball organization founded by former NBA player Keith Van Horn, who serves as the club's executive director. The club has been using TeamSnap's sports management software for three years with great results.
"Between the desktop version of the service and the TeamSnap app, our club has a streamlined level of communication with our teams and coaches that many other clubs do not," said Mychal Martinez, director of operations for Colorado Premier Basketball Club. "One of the biggest compliments we receive as a club is that we are very organized and communicate information well. TeamSnap has a lot to do with that."
Solutions in the TeamSnap for Clubs & Leagues product include:
* Website Builder: Easily build a polished website for your organization that is mobile-friendly right out of the box
* Registration: Free organization-level registration that makes it easy for families to pay online and submit paperwork.
* Communication: Communicate with the whole organization or just certain subsets, like parents or coaches. Never wonder if they got that email again.
* Scheduling: Save yourself the time and headache of dealing with schedule matrices with TeamSnap's scheduler-games, tournaments, you got it.
* Rostering: Say goodbye to those spreadsheets. TeamSnap's rostering feature makes getting everyone on a team as easy as 1, 2, 3.
From competitive soccer clubs to adult softball leagues to regional governing bodies, TeamSnap for Clubs & Leagues makes it easy for any organization to streamline the process of managing sports.
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Boulder, Colo., TeamSnap has taken the organization of youth, recreational and competitive sports into the 21st century. Ten million coaches, administrators, players and parents use TeamSnap's web and smartphone apps to sign up, schedule, communicate and coordinate everything for the team, the club and the season. TeamSnap makes organizing sports as simple as click, tap and go.
For more information, please visit https://www.teamsnap.com/.
News Source: TeamSnap
This press release was issued on behalf of the news source, who is solely responsible for its accuracy, by Send2Press Newswire. To view the original story, visit: https://www.send2press.com/wire/teamsnap-for-clubs-leagues-helps-thousands-of-athletic-organizations-manage-rostering-registration-scheduling-more/